Stop Your Shitty Posting Stop Your Shitty Posting

Wow

Pretty incredible.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

thanks!

Guide to being review mod Guide to being review mod

Amazing.

You sir, have touched me where few are allowed to touch me. This video was as if sent from the heavens in order to bring light to all who view its majesty. I pray that one day I will be holy enough to look upon your face, and see you smile back at me.

Sir-CannabisClock responds:

I love you too sir! :D

Operation Five Chapter 2 Operation Five Chapter 2

Very cool

Nice work. I really liked the style of animation and what you did with filters or whatever. Good stuff.

The Clock War: Part III The Clock War: Part III

Is it possible to have sex with a flash movie?

Great work man, I've said it already but I'll say it again, this is your best work and you deserve to maintain that score that's currently around 4.5/5. Action was light but what was there was good, nice speech from Strawberry, surprisingly touching for a NG submission. Awesome.

FUClock responds:

Thanks dude. Generally when I show you my movies I expect sarcastic remarks, but I can tell you like this one, and that puts a smile on these cracked old lips.

Now hurry up with your C-Day movie, demmit.

The ClockCrew Asylum The ClockCrew Asylum

Awesome.

Sweet stuff. The humor worked, the animation was great and the action was awesome, especially me. Keep rocking the tablet, dude.

Harry Potter Part 2 Harry Potter Part 2

shitty as hell

i like harry potter, and if someone makes fun of it and itsFUNNY i dont care, but this was a load of steaming shit, never touch a computer again

F U Clock - Ep. I F U Clock - Ep. I

GREAT

It was very funny and exceptionally well-timed. Good effort.

- WAR 2 - - WAR 2 -

well

I was entertained... it was ok. See if you can't improve your drawing skills while maintaining the somewhat interesting combat.

Taishi 4 A New Hope Taishi 4 A New Hope

Freaking Amazing

Taishi keeps getting better and better. Very well done. And a great filesize for something that good too! Can't wait to see what happens next.

blam club die!!!!!!~~~~~~ blam club die!!!!!!~~~~~~

You Raise good points

But yes Ramagi did veiw all 17K. you can load alot of 10K movies on a fast conection.
I did find your movie entertaining, because I like the song. But your entitled to your opinion. I dont really care about you comparing us to Nazis. This is NG not real life.

the only thing im offended about is that you didnt mock me in your movie!

EZ3 responds:

i was considering you...honestly....you wouldn't be so attention starved if more then 5 bc members could use flash..